Palace On Wheels
Inspired by the Personal Carriages used by former Maharajas , Nizams and Viceroys, the exhilarating Experience of luxury Heritage Palace-On-Wheels train is an Authentic way to Explore & Rediscover Rajasthan renowned for Chivalry, Romance & Decadence – custodians of Art ; Experience the Royal hues & Rich Cultural Heritage and diverse wildlife of Rajasthan alongside a Visit to World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal in Agra as you discover the art of elegance and pomp of a bygone era of this Vibrating Journey aboard Palace-On-Wheels India’s Most revered Heritage Luxury Train of India.
This Train with its quaint décor, state of the art amenities and seamless blend of traditional Rajputana & contemporary panache brings to you a Journey truly enriching. Each Moment of this romantic & famous railway experience endearing through the most colorful terrains of the Union of former Rajputana princedoms, Rajasthan is home to some of the most resplendent fortresses, spectacular palace & havelis and the 14 guest carriages which can accommodate 88 guests have tastefully appointed interiors, restaurant, bar & lounge are available to add the experience of a Unique rail journey in India.
Book Palace On Wheels Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.