The Golden Chariot
The Golden Chariot Train – Tour Tariff – In USDollars
|Occupancy||(Oct 2017 to March 2018) In INR
(For Indian National)
|(Oct 2017 to March 2018) in INR
(For Foreign National)
|Single||INR 26000 per night||INR 53720 per night||Single Cabin||Book Now|
|Double/Twin||INR 22000 per person per night||INR 40120 per person per night||TWN Sharing Cabin||Book Now|
|Triple||INR 16000 per person per night||INR 34000 per person per night||Triple Sharing Cabin||Book Now|
- 10% extra surcharge during Christmas and New Year departures.
- 9% Service Tax will be extra as applicable.
- 50% of the prevailing tariff will be charged for the children between 05-12 years of age
- 05% TDS on commission will be charged
- The tariff structure for the guests having Indian Identity proof (Passport/Voter ID/Aadhaar/ will be applicable.
- The tariff is inclusive of cost of travel, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing tours, entrance fee (excluding video camera fee) for monuments & palaces and entertainment.
- Tariff does not include liquor, laundry and other items of personal nature.
- The above Tariff is subject to change without notice.
- Service Tax are subject to change as per the government of India directives.
Book The Golden Chariot Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- 5% of ticket value 60 days or more prior to departure.
- 20% of ticket value between 59 to 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value 14 days prior to departure.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.