The Golden Chariot
Day 1 – Sunday
Bengaluru – Bandipur
|Guests arrive at Yeshvantpur Railway Station at around 0845 hrs.|
|Tour Briefing onboard.|
|Deboard at Nanjangud Town at 1400 hrs.|
|50 km by road to Bandipur.|
|Evening Safari at Bandipur from 1630 to 1830 hrs.|
|Return to train for dinner.|
|Train proceeds to Mysore and stationed overnight at Mysore.|
Day 2 Monday
|Visit Mysore Palace.|
|Return to train for lunch|
|Optional visit to Srirangapatnam|
Day 3 Tuesday
Halebidu and Chikamgaluru
|Breakfast onboard as train arrives at Banavar Rly Station|
|Visit Halebidu from Banavar Rly Station at 0800 hrs.|
|Return to train by 1130 hrs|
|Train proceeds to Chikamagalur. Lunch onboard.|
|Deboard at 1500 hrs to visit plantations followed by coffee tasting and dinner.|
|Return to train.|
Day 4 Wednesday
|After early breakfast onboard, proceed to visit Hampi ruins.|
|Indian Evening onboard.|
Day 5 Thursday
|After breakfast onboard, optional visit to Badami Caves. (200 steps to climb)|
|1415 hrs deboard to visit Pattadakal and Aihole.|
Day 6 – Friday
|Proceed to visit Churches of North Goa and Museum.|
|Deboard for a Bollywood Evening and dinner at a resort/hotel.|
|Return to the train by 2145 hrs|
|Train proceeds to Yehswantpur.|
Day 7 – Saturday
The above itinerary is subject to approval of train timings from Railways.
The destinations, activities and timings are subject to change without prior notice.
Book The Golden Chariot Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- Train Travel as per the itinerary.
- All meals either onboard or offboard during the itinerary.
- Soft Beverages, IMFL (Indian Made Foreign Liquor), tea, coffee and mineral water onboard.
- Sightseeing in Deluxe Coaches.
- English Speaking Guide
- All entry tickets with still camera fee
- Current Govt. of India Goods & Services Tax
In Case of FIT’s :
- 20% of the published price plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking along with names.
- Balance payment 75 days prior to the departure.
In Case of Group Booking :
- 10% of the published price plus applicable taxes at the time of confirming the booking.
- Next 15% (i.e. cumulative 25%) of published price 90 days prior to departure.
- Balance payment 60 days prior to departure.
- Naming list needs to be submitted 30 days prior to departure for the purpose of insurance, off board services, cabin allotment etc.
In Case of FIT’s :
- 60 days or more prior to departure, 20 % of published price.
- 45 to 59 days prior to departure, 40% of the nett amount.
- 0 to 44 days prior to departure, 100% of the nett amount.
In Case of Group Booking :
- 120 days or more prior to departure, 5% of published price.
- 90 to 119 days prior to departure, 10% of published price.
- 60 to 89 days prior to departure, 25 % of nett amount.
- 30 to 59 days prior to departure, 50% of the nett amount.
- 0 to 29 days prior to departure, 100% of the nett amount.
- There will be supplement charge of USD 400 per pax travelling during the tour falling on New Year eve and Christmas, which shall be commissionable.
- The supplement charge will be applicable for child between 05-12 years also.
- Supplement charges may be applicable for certain signature journeys as announced by IRCTC from time to time.
- Insurance, Telephone Calls & Laundry
- Alcoholic Beverages except IMFL
- Activities, monuments not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Video Camera fee.
- Any optional activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Golden Chariot does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavour to maintain..
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) sharing cabin with adults - 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing of double bed with two full paid adults. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
Single child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the (adult fare + Supplement charges) if requested in a separate cabin.
- Two child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate cabin on twin sharing basis.
- Three child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
If third child request in a separate cabin - 50% of the (adult fare + Single Supplement charges)
- Single child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: - Two adults fare on twin sharing basis.
- Two child (5 years -12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin: - One adult fare plus 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.