The Golden Chariot
The Golden Chariot Train – Facilities
|Accommodation||44 fully air- conditioned cabins – 26 Twin Beds,17 Double Bed & 01 for Physically Challenged.|
|Restaurants||02 Specialty Restaurants – Nala & Ruchi|
|Bar||At Madira, the Lounge Bar onboard, you could do the same. Unravel your soul to fine spirits, as you enjoy performances by local artisans.|
|Minimum Passenger Requirement||The Golden Chariot on Wheels on Wheels journeys require a minimum number of passengers to operate. In case this minimum requirement is not availed, the guests are offered an alternate departure date or an alternate journey or refund of their money.|
|Lounge||A lounge for relaxing, interacting, making friends, getting together and play games.|
|Royal Spa & Gymnasium||Attain Nirvana – Spa and Gym on The Golden Chariot, discover age old traditions and cures to modern day stress.Fully equipped gymnasium.|
|Business Centre||Business Centre facility is provided on board, for posting your mail.|
|Smoking||The Golden Chariot is a no smoking train. However, if you wish to smoke, please contact your captain for guidance.|
|Security||Adequate safety arrangements are made on The Golden Chariot|
Book The Golden Chariot Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- 5% of ticket value 60 days or more prior to departure.
- 20% of ticket value between 59 to 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value 14 days prior to departure.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.