The Golden Chariot
Welcome aboard for a fascinating journey through many parts of Karnataka. The Golden Chariot luxury train is named after the famous Stone Chariot in Hampi, a world heritage site, in Southern India.
The only luxury train that glides through the Southern Part of India is the Golden Chariot. Traversing through this luxury train gives you the view of varied scenic landscapes.
This Indian luxury train is equipped with state of the art facilities such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi , live television and en-suite washrooms. The train also has 2 dining cars, a bar & a lounge and fitness center and spa. Interior decor of the train inspired from the Hoyasala and Mysore tradition of architecture.
Relax in privacy of your cabin even as the breakfast is served to you every morning. Wake up at a different destination each day, watch the landscape spool by through the panoramic window as you embark on one of the most unforgettable experience across destinations in South India
Book The Golden Chariot Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- 5% of ticket value 60 days or more prior to departure.
- 20% of ticket value between 59 to 15 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value 14 days prior to departure.
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.