Palace On Wheels
|Accommodation||Palace on Wheel has 14 residential cabins. Each and every saloon of the luxury train has been named after the erstwhile princely states. The names are Alwar, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Bundi, Dholpur, Dungerpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jhalawar, Jodhpur, Kishangarh, Kota, Sirohi and Udaipur. Each saloon has 04 twin bedded rooms along with one small seating area. Cabin size is 8 x 9 feet.|
|Restaurants||Serves Chinese, continental, Rajasthani & Indian cuisine|
|Bar||A well-stocked bar with T.V. facility, serves wine, liquor and spirits of Indian and international make|
|Indoor Games||Indoor games like Chess, Playing Cards. Chinese checkers, Carom Board, and Crossword Puzzles etc. are available on the train|
|Lounge||A lounge for relaxing, interacting, making friends, getting together and play games.|
|Medical Aid||First aid is available on the train whereas a doctor can be arranged on call. At every destination Doctor is available for 1 hrs. for free consultancy in Bar/ Lounge car.|
|Drinking Water||Mineral water is made available to all the passengers throughout the journey|
|News papers & Magazines||Leading newspapers & magazines of India are available on the train.|
|Security||Adequate safety arrangements are made for you as well as your personal belongings in the train itself.|
|Voltage||Voltage available on the train: 110/230 Volt|
|Smoking||The Palace On Wheels is a no smoking train. However , if you wish to smoke, please contact your captain for guidance.|
|Toiletries||All essential toiletries like soaps, shampoos, moisturizers etc. are available in bathroom.|
|Royal Spa||The well-equipped spa offers various massages and therapies and revitalizing solutions amidst royal ambience.|
|Mail Box||Mailing facility is provided on board, for posting your mail.|
|Special Features which makes difference from other Luxury trains.||
Book Palace On Wheels Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 45 days prior to departure date.
- 10% of ticket value 90 days or more prior to departure date.
- 20% of ticket value between 89 to 30 days prior to departure date.
- 100% of ticket value 29 days prior to departure date.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
No show/ En route termination of tour/amendment:
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.