Maharajas’ Express – Facilities
|Accommodation||43 fully air- conditioned saloonsDeluxe Cabins – 20 (15 Twin 15 & 05 Dbl) -Approximately 112 square feet wideJunior Suite – 18 (12 Twin 15 & 06 Dbl)- Approximately 150 square feet wideSuite -4 (05 Dbl)- Spreading over an area of 220 square feetPresidential Suite -1 – Spreading over an entire carriage, measures 448 square feet|
|Internet||Maharajas’ Express is equipped with high speed internet connectivity.|
|Restaurants||Mayur MahalRang Mahal|
|Bar||Safari Bar The Safari bar is well-stocked with the most exclusive collection of house brands of beers, wine and spirits, which all come complimentary.|
|Club Lounge||Rajah ClubThe train also has a lounge called the Rajah Club with a private bar, two dining cars and a dedicated bar car. Equipped with games tables, club arm chair, a comprehensive collection of books, and choicest of the wines and spirits, Rajah Club is the best place on the train to unwind, relax, rejuvenate and engage in a leisurely conversation with fellow-travelers. The|
|Indoor Games||Indoor games like Chess, Playing Cards. Chinese checkers, Carom Board, and Crossword Puzzles etc. are available on the train|
|Drinking Water||Mineral water is made available to all the passengers throughout the journey|
|News Papers & Magazines||Leading newspapers & magazines of India are available on the train|
|Security||Adequate safety arrangements are made for you as well as your personal belongings in the train itself.|
|Voltage||Voltage available on the train: 110/230V|
|Smoking||The Maharaja Express is a no smoking train. However , if you wish to smoke, please contact your captain for guidance.|
|Toiletries||All essential toiletries like soaps, shampoos, moisturizers etc. are available in bathroom.|
|Security||Adequate safety arrangements are made on Maharaja Express. To guarantee a high security of the valuables of the guests, each cabin is well appointed with automatic electronic guards.|
|Personal Travel Insurance||Maharajas’ Express India is fully insured for natural calamities or any unforeseen situations such as fire, flood, earthquake and theft. Thus, all passengers are covered under an umbrella of insurance. We also recommend you to have adequate travel insurance in case of any eventuality from the country of your origin/domain.|
|Mail Box||Mailing facility is provided on board, for posting your mail.|
|Internet||Maharajas’ Express is accessed with high speed internet connectivity.|
|Laundry||Maharajas’ Express offers limited laundry services onboard.|
|Paramedic Facilities||To help the guests during any emergency situation onboard, the train offers paramedic facilities.|
|Health||Though the guests need not require any vaccination before coming to India, but tourists from the foreign countries are required to produce the Yellow Fever Vaccination certificate before embarking on the journey which confirms the international health regulations. Moreover, the guests are also suggested to carry enough stock of prescribed medicines if they are on a medication.|
|Off-train Excursions||Most of the off-train excursions require walking and thus passengers are requested to carry comfortable shoes to participate actively in them. An amount of physical fitness of the guests is required as they may come across unpaved walkways, uneven surfaces during the off-train tours.|
|Wheelchair Access||For the limited space in the carriages, it is not possible to offer enough space to the wheelchair bonded passengers. Thus, such guests are advised to be companied by a healthy person.|
|Allowance of Baggage||For the limited space in the carriages, it is not possible to offer enough space to the wheelchair bonded passengers. Thus, such guests are advised to be companied by a healthy person.|
|Particular Dietary Requirement||If the guests have any dietary requirements, they are requested to inform about the same at the time of making reservation so that last minute disappointment can be avoided. The train makes all the efforts to offer the guest the food of their choice; however, meals with strict religious observing are hard to get prepared.|
|Dress Code||For off-train excursions, the guests are advised to wear smart casuals and walking shoes. During wildlife excursions, it is highly recommended to the guests to wear comfortable and sober color clothing that gets blended with the surrounding landscape. Guests travelling during winter season are advised to take enough warm cloths.|
|Minimum Passenger Requirement||The Maharajas’ Express journeys require a minimum number of passengers to operate. In case this minimum requirement is not availed, the guests are offered an alternate departure date or an alternate journey or refund of their money.|
|Special Features which makes difference from other Luxury trains.||
Book Maharajas’ Express Tour Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 25% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 75% of ticket value 75 days prior to departure.
- Deduction on discount 0.5% of the balance amount shell be paid if payment is made between 30 to 59 days prior to departure.
- Deduction on discount 0.75% of the balance payment shall be paid if payment is made between 0 to 29 days prior to departure.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- 25% of ticket value 60 days or more prior to departure.
- 50% of ticket value between 45 to 59 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value 44 or less days prior to the departure.
A) For Deluxe/Jr.Suite/Suite Cabins
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed with parents.This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) sharing cabin with adults - 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing of double bed with two full paid adults.This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking. OR Single child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin -50% of the(adult fare + Supplement charges) if requested in a separate cabin.
- Two child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate cabin on twin sharing basis.
- Three child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed. OR If third child request in a separate cabin - 50% of the (adult fare + Supplement charges).
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- Two adults fare on twin sharing basis.
- Two child (5 years - 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- One adult fare plus 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of double bed.
B) For Presidential Suite Cabin
- Children below 5 years shall be allowed free, subject to sharing of double bed in PS.
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) sharing cabin with adults - 50% of the adult fare, subject to sharing with two/three/four full paid adults in PS.
- Two child(5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child in a separate sub cabin on twin sharing basis subject to sharing with two full paid adults in PS.
- Three child (5 years - 12 years) in a separate cabin - 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing of with two/three full paid adults in PS.
- Single child (5 years - 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- Two adults fare on twin sharing basis in PS.
- Two child (5 years - 12 years) + one adult in a separate cabin:- 50% of the adult fare for each child subject to sharing with one full paid adult.
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.