Know more about the detailed itinerary of Deccan Odyssey.Read More
Deccan Odyssey Schedule for Season 2019, 2020 - 2021Read More
Check out the Deccan Odyssey price for peak and lean season.Read More
Book Deccan Odyssey train tickts in an easy way.Read More
Maharashtra Wild Trail Tour – Schedule
Departure dates for Maharashtra Wild Trail
Book Deccan Odyssey Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- 20% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 60 days prior to departure.
- For USD bookings: The payable amount in INR should be credited in our account as per the rate of exchange (ROE) of the previous day of the date (www.rbi.org.in) of transferring the amount by the agent.
- No cancellation on cancelling 60 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 20% of ticket value on cancelling 59-45 days prior to the departure date.
- Retention of 50% of ticket value on cancelling 44-30 days prior to the departure date.
- Rentention of 100% of ticket value on cancelling 29 days prior to the departure date.
- Deccan Odyssey does accommodate children but we ask parents to be mindful of the sophisticated adult atmosphere we endeavor to maintain.
- One child up to 5 years of age shall be allowed free of cost in the Deluxe Cabin, subject to sharing of double bed with parents. This is subject to availability of double bed at the time of booking.
- For families, with a child between 6-12 years of age, or, with two children with one child below 5 years and another between 6-12 years, we recommend the Presidential Suite which has a double bed in the bedroom and can be shared with a child below 5 years and a sofa cum bed in the living room which can accommodate the older child. In this case, the child/children will be accommodated free of cost.
- In case of two children between 6-12 years of age travelling with their parents, you will have to take 2 cabins. The first child pays 25% of the adult fare and the second child will have to pay 50% of the adult fare. One of the parents will have to be present with the child / children in the cabin.
- No Show - In case of No Show / Non-arrival of the guest, no refund or adjustment in future travel will be possible. The whole amount shall be treated as forfeited.
- En route termination of tour - In case of termination of tour by the guest, for any reasons, no refund or adjustment for future travel will be possible. The amount for unused portion of the tour shall be treated as forfeited.
- Amendment - Is only possible under the circumstances like Natural Disaster / Natural Calamity or Serious Health Problem's (this needs to be supported by doctor's certificate) and is subject to availability. No refunds are possible and every case will be decided on merits on a case to case basis. No amendment will be permissible in case of booking of groups or complete train.