Brief intro of palace on wheels
There are many luxurious trains in India for tourist. Palace on wheels is one of all among the trains in India. It is launched by Indian Railways to promote the Rajasthan tourism; it was started from 26 January 1982. It is also the India’s first luxury train.
Travel and tour
To plan the India tour, you have to book the royal train before a month or two. To enjoy the Royal and Luxury train journey with palace on wheels India tour, it include all the royalty and spirituality. Moreover it covers basic needs and requirement, also cover the fare in tour package.
Palace on wheels luxury train tour includes or provides you the various facilities like
- royal suit with personal attendant
- meals which gives the Rajasthani taste and various cuisine
- It provides the guides who speak English for both in train and in outing all time.
- It provides the fully furnished accommodation with deluxe cabin and bathroom.
The room is decorated with paintings, handicrafts and royal antiques. Also provide modern amenities like internet facilities, hot water supply continuously.
- A bar and the spa facility.
- Provide meals like Indian and western cuisine.
Moreover, in breakfast it serves juice, fruits, tea or coffee. Also serves the fresh and delicious food.
Apart from that it provides the soft drinks and alcohol beverages which are charged.
Adventures and special events
- Palace on wheels package include the cost of jungle safari and desert safari. Here you visit National park Ranthambore and Bharatpur bird sanctuary.
- You enjoy the camel ride on Thar Desert in jaisalmer.
- A peaceful sunset and fork dance performance name “kaal beliya” enjoying the bonfire along with delicious Rajasthani food.
Travel by palace on wheels you enjoy the puppet dance which narrates the Rajput tales wearing kings and queen attire.
- You can also enjoy the local markets of jaisalmer, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bikaner all include the same Rajasthani pattern like handicraft, mirror work, tie and dye, stones jewellery, silver works antiques, precious gems work antique and many more items to interior décor or dining utensils like royal imported crockery and cutlery sets.
- You can also take the various therapy to relax your body and mind by taking Thai massage , stone therapy , an Ayurvedic spa that rejuvenate you and enjoying the Royal journey by ending with relaxation.