Know more about the detailed itinerary of Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train.Read More
Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train Schedule for Season 2019, 2020 - 2021Read More
Check out the Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train price for peak and lean season.Read More
Book Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train train tickts in an
Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train
Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train – Schedule
Departure Dates for 2021-2022
Book Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- Journey by Exclusive Air-conditioned Train as per the Itinerary.
- Road transport by AC coaches as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- English / Hindi speaking Tour Escort.
- Entrance fees of monuments/sightseeing trips as per the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- Govt. of India Goods & Services Tax
- India and Nepal visa fees
- Items of personal nature, e.g. Laundry, Medicine, Alcoholic drinks etc.
- Road Transfers to and from Delhi-Safdarjung Railway Station.
- Hotel stay in Delhi before & after the trip, air ticket, visa charges etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in Package Price.
- Fees for Still/ Flash Video camera at the monuments and other places.
- 25% of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 75% of ticket value 31 days prior to departure.
- 45 Days and above prior to departure: 10% of package cost
- 44 to 15 Days prior to departure: 25% of package cost
- 14 to 7 Days prior to departure: 50% of package cost
- 7 and less Days prior to departure: 100% of package cost
Important: Any cancellation days are counted excluding the date of departure