Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train
Day 1 Saturday
Delhi – Gaya
|13:30 hours||Assemble at the Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station. Board the Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train.|
|14:30 hours||Departure of the train for Gaya.|
|20:00 hours||Dinner on board & proceed to Gaya.|
Day 2 Sunday
Gaya – Bodhgaya
|06:30 hours||Early morning tea, Wash & Change & breakfast On-Board|
|07:00 hours||Breakfast will be served at 0700 hrs.|
|10:30 hours||Arrive at Gaya. Depart to Bodhgaya by coach.|
|11:30 hours||Check-in at the hotel. Lunch and relax.|
|14:30 hours||Sightseeing of Bodhgaya including Mahabodhi Temple & Niranjana River. Continue sightseeing of Thai Temple, Japanese Temple, Buddha Statue.|
|19:30 hours||Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.|
Day 3 Monday
Bodhgaya – Nalanda – Rajgir – Gaya – Varanasi
|05:30 hours||Breakfast at the hotel.|
|07:00 hours||Check Out and proceed to Rajgir by coach.|
|09:30 hours||Arrival at Rajgir. Sightseeing of Rajgir including Bimbimsara Jail, Gridhakut hill &Venuvan.|
|12:30 hours||Lunch at the hotel.|
|13:30 hours||Proceed to Nalanda for sightseeing covering ruins of world famous Nalanda University & Nalanda Museum|
|17:00 hours||Proceed to Gaya Railway Station.|
|19:30 hours||Arrival at Gaya Railway Station and board the train.|
|20:00 hours||Dinner on board & proceed to Varanasi.|
Day 4 Tuesday
Varanasi – Sarnath – Nautanwa
|05:00 hours||Early morning tea on-board and arrival at Varanasi. Breakfast onboard.|
|06:00 hours||Disembark the train and proceed to visit Sarnath (10 kms) for sightseeing of Dhamekh Stupa, Sarnath Museum, Ashokan Pillar and Mulgandha Kuti Vihar|
|12:30 hours||Check in at Hotel for Lunch, wash and change.|
|17:00 hours||Visit River Ganges Ghat for evening Aarti. Return to the Railway Station.|
|20:00 hours||Dinner on board & proceed to Nautanwa for visit to Lumbini, Nepal.|
Day 5 Wednesday
Nautanwa – Lumbini
|06:00 hours||Early morning tea followed by Breakfast onboard.|
|07:00 hours||Arrival at Nautanwa Railway station. Proceed by coach to Lumbini, Nepal. (Tourists to keep their passport and Visa ready. In case Nepal visa not issued visa fees to be kept ready also along with passport size photographs).|
|11:30 hours||Check-in at hotel. Lunch at hotel.|
|15:30 hours||Sight-seeing of Lumbini including Maya Devi Temple and Ashokan Pillar.|
|19:30 hours||Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.|
Day 6 Thursday
Lumbini –– Kushinagar –– Gorakhpur
|05:00 hours||Breakfast at the hotel|
|06:15 hours||Check-out of the hotel and proceed to Kushinagar by coach.|
|12:30 hours||Arrive Kushinagar. Proceed for lunch at the hotel.|
|13:30 hours||After lunch visit Mahaparinirvan Temple, Rambhar Stupa, Mata Kutir Temple and other sites.|
|17:30 hours||Depart to Gorakhpur by coaches.|
|19:00 hours||Arrival at Gorakhpur Railway Station. Depart to Balrampur by Buddhist Train|
|20:30 hours||Dinner on board & proceed to Balrampur for visit to Sravasti.|
Day 7 Friday
Balrampur – Sravasti – Balrampur – Agra
|04:00 hours||Arrival at Balrampur Railway station.|
|05:30 hours||Early morning tea On-Board.|
|06:30 hours||Departure by coach to Sravasti (15kms).|
|07:30 hours||Arrival at the Hotel. Wash & change and breakfast.|
|09:30 hours||Arrival at the Hotel. Wash & change and breakfast.|
|13:00 hours||Lunch at the hotel. Free time.|
|17:30 hours||Proceed to Balrampur Railway station.|
|18:00 hours||Arrival at Balrampur Railway Station.|
|18:30 hours||Proceed to Agra (450 kms). Dinner on board.|
Day 8 Saturday
Agra – Delhi
|05:00 hours||Early morning tea and arrival at Agra City railway station.|
|07:00 hours||Wash & change and breakfast On-Board.|
|08:00 hours||Proceed for sight-seeing of the World famous Taj Mahal|
|12:30 hours||Proceed to the Agra Cantt. Railway Station|
|14:15 hours||Depart by train to New Delhi (220 kms). Lunch on board.|
|16:00 hours||Evening Tea.|
|18:00 hours||Arrival at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station.|
Book Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train Now
Fill the form on right side, we will get the booking status and get back to you through call or email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS Reservation, Cancellation, Charter Booking Policies
- Journey by Exclusive Air-conditioned Train as per the Itinerary.
- Road transport by AC coaches as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- English / Hindi speaking Tour Escort.
- Entrance fees of monuments/sightseeing trips as per the itinerary.
- Travel Insurance.
- 45 Days and above(excluding departure date): 10% of the Package cost.
- Within a period of 44 to 15 Days (excluding departure date): 25% of the package cost
- Within a period of 14 to 7 Days (excluding of Departure Date): 50% of the package cost
- Within the period of 7 Days or before the scheduled date of departure: 100% of the package cost
- *Excluding the day of start of journey.
- India and Nepal visa fees.
- Items of personal nature, e.g. Laundry, Medicine, Alcoholic drinks etc.
- Road Transfers to and from Delhi-Safdarjung Railway Station.
- Hotel stay in Delhi before & after the trip, air ticket, visa charges etc.
- Any other services not mentioned in Package Price.
- Fees for Still/ Flash Video camera at the monuments and other places.
- Minimum 3 Nights / 4 Days travel may be permitted on pro rata basis in Buddhist Circuit Special Train.